ATCA-New England Chapter 2014 Show

Well guys after many years of holding our show at the Hudson Elks field, we are moving to a new location and date. Mark your calendars for Sunday July 13, 2014. We will be at the Lancaster Fairgrounds, Home of the Bolton Fair and the Ty-Rods car show. The Fairgrounds are located on Rt 117, 4.4miles west of Exit 27 on I-495.

As many of you who attended last year's event at Hudson can attest, the Elks lost a lot of their field as the town fenced off a significant piece of property that abutted the Hudson High School and had been used by the Elks. this made for very crowded conditions.

This will not be the case at the spacious Lancaster Fairgrounds so mark your Calendars accordingly.

• Like 1

Speaking of I-495, a couple of weeks ago on 495 I passed a TT unit from Roaring Spring, PA. Smith Transportation or something like that? I don't remember the company name but

can't forget the unusual name of Roaring Spring. I have passed by Sinking Springs, PA which is near Reading.

bulldogboy

Speaking of I-495, a couple of weeks ago on 495 I passed a TT unit from Roaring Spring, PA. Smith Transportation or something like that? I don't remember the company name but

can't forget the unusual name of Roaring Spring. I have passed by Sinking Springs, PA which is near Reading.

bulldogboy

If it was black it was Smith Transport. If it was white = EFSmith. Both are based in Roaring Spring, PA (about 2 miles from each other).

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the information Bob, will there be any increase in truck registration or general admission? I had heard that there is quite a large difference between what the Elks charged and what the fairgrounds charge.

Mike Pacitto

Chelmsford Mass

Thanks for the information Bob, will there be any increase in truck registration or general admission? I had heard that there is quite a large difference between what the Elks charged and what the fairgrounds charge.

Mike,

Truck registration will be 10 bucks. Spectators $5, kids under 12 free. No parking fee. Your 761 will look good as it will not be shoehorned in so people can't get a good picture! Also we will have some good food vendors instead of the usual rubber burgers!