Cold planing in cold weather

Timothy Maikshilo

Damn how cold does it have to be for the state to cut off paving, gets below 40-50 here and they cut em off.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Sooo.....that's how cold patch is made.

Ha that's perfect!

Damn how cold does it have to be for the state to cut off paving, gets below 40-50 here and they cut em off.

40 degree's is the norm but the state wanted this road fixed from the hurricane.post-426-0-73605400-1384906386_thumb.jpgDan the man trying to keep warm!post-426-0-04802300-1384906469_thumb.jpg

Damn that makes me want to get back in a dump truck, I have probably put more miles on a dump truck hauling asphalt and millings than all other vehicles combined I always liked that kind of work(except the clutch work under the milling machine).

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Damn that makes me want to get back in a dump truck, I have probably put more miles on a dump truck hauling asphalt and millings than all other vehicles combined I always liked that kind of work(except the clutch work under the milling machine).

That's where a 12 speed comes in handy!
  • Like 1

Yeah Tim! You didn't come through for us.

:blush: I know....But I did get one of her in the T800.

If this is the same woman that drives the T800, I have seen her a few times going up the 91 in my red T800. She is a great looking woman!

I'm sure I have seen you around Tim, will post pic of my truck.... hopefully....

761 Brock, I'm sure I've seen your truck too and your right!

NEXT SPRING!!!

Well, as long as you promise. Take a picture of the whole crew, sounds like a regular rogues gallery.

Oh it's a rainbow of colors!