Tilted Kilt - Friday Oct. 25th, Allentown, PA

Doug Maney

LOL!! My g/f was complaining the other night about the young miss that served us at the local watering hole up the street from home. Kinda chesty and a tank top and she made the comment that she should "cover up some". I told her that was for making "tips". She agreed. She is easy going and the same basic format: Look all you want, just DON'T touch.

PM me the "local watering hole". I may have to stop in for a "cup of coffee".

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Jeez, I was just having a good time with friends, I didn't know I was being scrutinized for enjoying the scenery. Next time I'll wear my sunglasses so no-one can see, including me.

Doug - in your defense, you were not the only "kid". Next time, we all wear sunglasses to T-K. That should attract some attention! :twothumbsup:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Actually there were a total of six (6) but who's counting.

Maybe I should have asked for a quick polish? :whistling:

I was commenting in the 1st picture Ken,where there was just the 2 other bald guys in it! LOL!! Then I went on to see 4 of there good friends showed up! Lucky Dog,you!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

• 2 weeks later...