Columbus Day parade

refusegetter

Looks Great!

There sure have been some design changes to packer bodies since the little one was in action. It is amazing you had one to restore because so many rusted out or vanished when scrap prices went through the roof a few years ago.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

@j hancock

Your so right about that garbage trucks generally get used to the point where they are beyond repair. Luckily we found this ol girl and 2 others in an old bone yard. We picked all three of them up and come up with this at the end. We actually just sold one to a trash museum in Sanford Florida last week. All in all I've seen about 10 of them(pictures only) on the internet.

Nice! that Mack looks great!years ago in South Jersey I saw a similar truck,even enquired about buying the cab & chassis ,but wouldn't pay the "collectable" price ,so the last I heard both truck and body went under the blue wrench,and are prolly soup cans now!.....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Whodathunkit

Eyetalians and garbage

Trucks look good

No body back in the dayes before trucks wanted to pick up garbage! But when the Eyetalians came to this country they saw an op. and they took it!!! so today my friends the job that nobody wanted back in the day belongs to the Italians! and good for us!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

Both trucks look great, especially the EF. What else needs to be done for it to to be completed?

No body back in the dayes before trucks wanted to pick up garbage! But when the Eyetalians came to this country they saw an op. and they took it!!! so today my friends the job that nobody wanted back in the day belongs to the Italians! and good for us!!

BULLHUSK

Now that's what I call talking trash. :thumb:

Jim