New guy

Roel Eenkhoorn

A dern V*olvo is still a dern V*olvo, no matter whut year, country, model, or whutever. You can put lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig,,(however a few texas farmers may differ on that opinion bout the pig),,,randyp

OK... OK... I'll take my punishment.. :blush: should have know better than to come out of the closet with you guys watching..

so, can I say "Scania" on this forum????? :whistling:

LOL

BC Mack

• 2 weeks later...

Nice,has a deep frame like a DM!

I believe the B 53 was the predecessor to the DM. They were mostly mixer chassis, but i've seen B 53 dumps too. They were available for 2 year models, '64 and '65. DM's came out in '65. I read this in a truck book I have around here somewhere, but I don't remember which one. Mike probably knows more about it right off the top of his head.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Mack Monnee yesterday, and i heard that my Mack B53 was one of 9 that was shiped in crates to Belgium.

Their purpose was to become concrete mixers, cos this frame was specially for that.

So i am the owner of a special truck, and as untill today it is not known where the other 8 are..

Voimasta Jaa Kuniasta