The Budweiser Clydesdales

1958 F.W.D.

Took the three stooges (AKA small, medium and large) to see the Budweiser Clydesdales at the Eagle Fire Company (Bucks County Company 46) in New Hope, Pa. last saturday 8/31. Here is a link to my flickr account with the pix. It was hard to get good shots as there were many people.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63695861@N04/sets/72157635403158708/

In the shots you will notice several of an airplane flying around- thats not just any ordinary airplane- thats a genuine B17 "The Memphis Belle" one of the only flying B17's left in existence- it was flying out of an airshow at Northeast Philadelphia Airport.

Enjoy!!!

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

The lettering on the wagon says "St. Louis"; there is also a team stationed at the AB brewery in Merrimack, NH. Their wagon is lettered for Merrimack, NH; they also cover the Northeast U.S. The Clydesdale Village in

Merrimack is a nice place to take the kids. Also, free samples at the brewery for the adults.

bulldogboy

• Like 1

I knew guy that had 21 in his collection and the wife said !!!!!!!. So that's how Bud got its second hitch .Needless to say he has more now and you can go to the farm in Lakeville Mass. for free as long as gate open. Or go to the BIG--E Dennis is there open till close from start till finish .

Ed

The lettering on the wagon says "St. Louis"; there is also a team stationed at the AB brewery in Merrimack, NH. Their wagon is lettered for Merrimack, NH; they also cover the Northeast U.S. The Clydesdale Village in

Merrimack is a nice place to take the kids. Also, free samples at the brewery for the adults.

bulldogboy

Went to the NH place years ago. Damn near could eat off the stable floors.

Oh, and the beer was good-free is always good

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Beautiful beasts! I snapped this shot as they came thru our little town back in '07 for a 325 year anniversary parade. These were from the "Merrimack hitch".

post-13134-0-74129900-1378527604_thumb.j

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)