New truck is almost done...

refusegetter

Wow 30,000 lb single rear-don't see those much!

That'll haul A LOT of used sailboat fuel..............................LOL!!!!

Good looking truck. Trash trucks sure aren't what they used to be!!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

20 Frt 30 rear? Geez that's a heck of a single axle what are you planning to gross? A PX8 I'm guessing at 350hp so that makes it a Cummins 8.3 or 8.9 I can't remember anymore.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

It's a heavy unit empty, it's a split body so twice as many packer parts. This week we'll see what the weights are, and the kids are swinging off the back like we still do in RI. We're old school, still using carry barrels and going in backyards for the trash/recycling. It's got the paccar 350hp and yes the fronts are 315 80r22.5

i see the pic of the under hood area but I dont see an engine, is it under the body?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

My 2011 freightliner is bad like that too you cant hardly see the engine for all the crap mounted on each side of it, I sure do like mechanical trucks!

• 5 months later...