Just Wanted to Say Hello from Southern West VA

scotty327

I love being on here its great to find people with the same interest in the BullDog instead of having people think of ya as a freak for being wrapped up in the Dog..... lol but really its really great to be on here everyone so far has been wonderful Thanks To All

:WELCOME: to the guy from West (by God) Virginia

you can't just mention the truck. You NEED to post a pic

Edited by hatcity

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

WOW I knew we were hauling some weight but not that much lol hey guys thanks for the warm welcomes I am very glad I found this site

Glad to have you around buddy

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Welcome aboard! That's a nice looking truck. Love the spokes. What does WV let y'all gross on a tandem? 130K or so? LOL

Welcome aboard! That's a nice looking truck. Love the spokes. What does WV let y'all gross on a tandem? 130K or so? LOL

94,200 on a tandem 120,000 on a tractor with special permits without permits its 60,000 tandem 80,000 on tractor I beleive