Superliner 2 front bumper

e9500v8

Here's a bumper that I bought for my R that was wrong and I couldn't send it back. The pictures are in the order of center, left and right I believe. It has two bolt holes on the left and two on the right side. How many does yours have? I'm asking $460.00 but am negotiable. If your interested message me.

post-14068-0-09422800-1375842677_thumb.j

post-14068-0-80998300-1375842703_thumb.j

post-14068-0-89021900-1375842734_thumb.j

• Like 1

I supposedly bought the last one in existance from a Mack dealer in PA last year??? Mine has perlux road light holes in it. $1700! Hopefully you can find a used one and refurbish it. Ill keep my eyes pealed for you. Good luck!

Regards, Bob..........

• 3 weeks later...

i can get all bumpers made new, chrome plated, any size. please send a picture of the original bumper and i can match it for you and send you a price quote.

Dave Virgo

www.virgofleet.com

800-270-6003

http://www.virgofleet.com/get_mfg.asp?CATEGORY=Bumpers

Let me toss a question.

Why don't you have on your site bumper's actual photos, just schematic pictures?

I saw many sources in the net who offer new bumpers for Mack but with no photo it makes my mind about aftermarket stuff.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Let me toss a question.

Why don't you have on your site bumper's actual photos, just schematic pictures?

I saw many sources in the net who offer new bumpers for Mack but with no photo it makes my mind about aftermarket stuff.

i know, i know, you are right.

I would like to do that as well, however these are what the manufacturer supplies. i have manufacturers pages for the superliner as well. if you send me your fax number or e mail i can forword you the pages.

Dave Virgo

800-270-6003