looking for Transtar cabover

Jeff Greer

There is one at a motel lot been sitting there for years. Nothing known about it cept the owner left it there one day and that has been quite a few years ago. Cummins. Box truck but sure it can be converted back.

W W Engine and Supply, in Kylertown, PA has one sitting on their lot. I known nothing about it other than seeing in from I 80. They are. Mack dealer.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

I have a line on a 79 Transtar I been looking at for a possible future project and to save it from the scrap. The guy wants a bit more than scrap price for it, but you don't see them everyday anymore. This one has a 300 Cummins and a 13 SPD. Hendrickson spring on rear and dayton wheels with those cheesy stainless covers to make the look like buds. What's you price range for one? I'll see if he still has it and get some pics if you like.

Come to

Think of it I got an other friend that has a 72 or 73 in the woodpile with a 318 Detroit. I don't know if he'd sell it or not but I could ask. Also have another friend with an 81 with a factory 3406A Cat in it, but I'm 110% sure your odds of having a period are better than ever getting him to part with it though, but I'll ask him too.

• 3 weeks later...

I am posting this for a friend sorry no pics 1981 Transtar 2 300 cummins ten speed single axle tractor but has second drive axle to turn back into tandem asking 4500.00 his name is Mike a real standup guy he will tell you straight up about the truck it is in south eastern il if interested give me a call at 812-305-5132 and I will give you his number