Pictures of the Week

other dog

Nice chain work on the coils. Why do they require you to tarp them when they are already wrapped?

just one of them things that are required, like having the beveled wood and rubber mats,all loads must be tarped.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

SCREW THE WINFALL WIMMIN I WANT THAT WESTERN R-MODEL WRECKER!!!!!!!!! ME SOW HOWNY!!!! ME LUV YOU LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!

Randy, you need to get out of the HEAT and get yourself over to the Kilt to chill.

When you get there, give me a call so I know you are there.....

So I can scoop up that mighty fine wrecker!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

SCREW THE WINFALL WIMMIN I WANT THAT WESTERN R-MODEL WRECKER!!!!!!!!! ME SOW HOWNY!!!! ME LUV YOU LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!

Yardo is Liking on the West Coast Bulldog (which all nice & good ) but im liking the Blonde Flagging Traffic !! ;):loldude:

WHERE IN THE HELL WAS THE WOMEN FLAGGERS When I was out there years ago as a 18 to 20 yr old kid having to stop traffic so the dump trucks could get in & out of the dirt pit & getting cussed @ almost ran over & getting the finger ?

Oh Wait that's right 1 of Pops buddy that he sub contracted for had 3 beautiful redhead daughters & they was either operating equipment or driving a lowboy or dump truck . I THINK THEY SHOULD HAD FLAGGING & STOPPING TRAFFIC INSTED OF MYSELF & THIER OLDER BROTHER ;)

I Guarantee those 3 & this blonde in the pic is a lot easier on the eyes & could stop traffic a lot faster than my ugly ass & their brothers grizzly adams looking ugly ass . especially if you put those 3 redheads in a 2 piece bikini w/ a slow/stop sign in there hand . ;):loldude::twothumbsup:

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I'm with ya randy, never hauled coils when I drove for cressler but tarped a lot of stupid sh$t that didn't need tarped. Lowes was good for that. All loads going into the Dc had to be tarped.

Now that really pisses me off too. I don't mind tarping these coils, because they have to be kept dry. If it's raining, or calling for rain, i'll put plastic over them and then tarp them. But when you have to tarp a load of beams in Petersburg that are stored outside, on the ground, in the open, often already wet or covered with snow, that makes no sense to me. They're not going to get wetter just because they're loaded on a trailer. Used to haul treated lumber from a place that was the same way. Had to be tarped, even in summer, though they stored it outside, and where you delivered they stored it outside too.

just one of them things that are required, like having the beveled wood and rubber mats,all loads must be tarped.

These are small coils, pretty easy to haul. They're low-profile, 5 feet wide, weigh a little over 9,000 lbs. each. I criss-cross 2 chains in the front coil, pull the second chain towards the rear of the trailer, chain the middle coil straight across, and pull the 2 back chains towards the front. Then I throw a strap through each one just to have another tie-down, can't hurt.

Sometimes we load 2 big master coils going there, they weigh 20+ thousand lbs. each, and are 4' wide, so they sit much higher on the trailer, and require a lot more chaining.

I've hauled big singles too, weighing 48,000+, and I put at least 6 chains on those.

Been noticing alot of beautiful women flagging or in construction latley. seen one in Portland that if Ann had not been with me I would of gotten a picture of that ass and the tits to go with it.

Amen Brother !! & id offer her to my make face look like a glazed donut after work :loldude:

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

I also was surprized seeing nice looking girl flagged.

The picture was taken in Northen PA.

Here in Moscow area I used to see Tadjikian or Usbekian guys flagging.

Damn nice R-model wrecker!

I really want it !!!

And RW also. Anybody - stop me on this way!

The girl with the hyps leg is as nice as the young bird.

post-3971-0-04313500-1374436942_thumb.jp

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012