Getting Closer

Superdog

If I ever get the cash to paint the 85 I want to use this paint design, just go with the dark metallic blue where the white is and a metallic silver where the green is, the old school stripes on it now are neat but they dont match the body lines and its killin me, oh yeah I have OCD if you havent guessed!

should be spelled CDO then the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be, LOL

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

thought I might do a silver roof too to keep down on heat in the summer and match the stripes.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Im 12.6" to the top of my stacks, they are 96" 6" miters on 6" tight radius elbows, I almost bought the 102's, glad I didnt now. I did the one temporary stack thing on the 84, never got it un temporaried though I kinda liked the look of the one stack Mack after I ran it like that a while.

Oh my god I love that truck. E9 powered Superliner 1. Them round head lights, with an E9!!! Do you still have it?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Nope Vinny I got rid of that one when I decided trucking sucked and I wanted to pay off all my bills.

Sold these too......

post-5240-0-83110400-1374543034_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-20470400-1374543058_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Im 12.6" to the top of my stacks, they are 96" 6" miters on 6" tight radius elbows, I almost bought the 102's, glad I didnt now. I did the one temporary stack thing on the 84, never got it un temporaried though I kinda liked the look of the one stack Mack after I ran it like that a while.

Mine's definitely temporary, picked up the y-pipe today

Ya know nobody has ever mentioned I had two left mirrors on the 84, I swapped em out to right and left gold dog mirrors pretty quick after I got it cleaned up and running. Mike did you get a Mack y pipe or generic? I went generic and built my own exhaust under the 85, couldn't stand the Mack E9 5" y pipe pricetag.

Yeah Vinny, the RW went back to the guy I bought it from, the CH to a friend that runs it every day and the Granite to another local company with another friend driving it.

• Like 2