Obama to further cut heavy-truck emissions

kscarbel

Do you read anything besides conspiracy theories? And I paid for my phone with the union pension I earned, and that "free phone" "conspiracy" was started by Bush 43.

No conspiracy theories, just the truth, and I ain't seem any of that (truth) out of your buddy Barack! And yes I am a big Fox news person, but every now an then when I need a good laugh I put on MSMBC and watch Rachel, Rev. AL and the rest of the cast of One flew over the cuckoos nest! As for the phone deal.... I did in fact know that GWB started the free phone deal.. But did anybody tell that lady on the video?? NO cause anything that these jokes get for free came from BHO..So how about listing some facts about how good your buddy Barack has done in the past couple of years??? And please don't tell me It's all of Bush's fault!

BULLHUSK

Maybe I'm mistaken but I don't get the we like him thing for a policy. I thought they were to go and up hold the constitution and protect the office. Sound simple to me, protect our rights. I think our Founding Fathers put it all on paper all they have to do is read and not interpret, for they were simple rules for the less educated to understand and not be ruled by a educated class. Rep or Dem.

Maybe I'm mistaken but I don't get the we like him thing for a policy. I thought they were to go and up hold the constitution and protect the office. Sound simple to me, protect our rights. I think our Founding Fathers put it all on paper all they have to do is read and not interpret, for they were simple rules for the less educated to understand and not be ruled by a educated class. Rep or Dem.

Damn right there is no "up for interpretation" it is written in ink on paper, just read it and quit messing with we the people.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"