please explain this...

So looking for a possible race truck I stumbled onto a mis labeled Superliner, and I cant figure the breather out, its not a breather just an intake pipe but its not going in where the breather should. Oh and it has two right hand mirrors(GRRR!).

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=4399945

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I see "rigged" is the consensus, that's what I got too.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The black MH cabover we had was equipped with an E9 engine. The MH had an air intake up the rear of the cab mounted to the rh stack bracket. Guys that would run MH's with under cab intakes out in The Western Canadian Praries, always complained that if the wind was blowing across the front of the trucks that the E9's wouldnt suck enough air to pull effeciently. Like our E9 which use to run Western Canada, it was equipped with a stack intake to prevent the cross wind issue. The intakes under the cab of the MH`s were set back from the grill quite a bit if I remember correctly.

The RW did have an underhood intake option but I thought it was only optional with E6 or E7 motors....Its underhood intake snorkel would be mounted right up beside the rad and charge air cooler on the passenger side. always thought the air cleaner housing for the E9 was too big for under the hood mounting. Could be wrong though.

Both my 84 and 85 V8 trucks came with under hood cleaners, the intake pipe goes right up next to the radiator on the passenger side.

post-5240-0-27591600-1371006892_thumb.jp

• Like 1