Zombie Apocalypse...

RowdyRebel

It' normal here in TN to have zombies, see them everyday now. They moved down here from Gladys, Va. And all of them like to BBQ and climb trees looking for nuts or they say berries. Would not want to meet one, could mess up your whole dog on day.

mike

It' normal here in TN to have zombies, see them everyday now. They moved down here from Gladys, Va. And all of them like to BBQ and climb trees looking for nuts or they say berries. Would not want to meet one, could mess up your whole dog on day.

mike

I wondered where everybody went- they all moved away when I moved in here.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I wondered where everybody went- they all moved away when I moved in here.

Scares me knowing more are now moving into my neighborhood. I have one across the street from me. He keeps a good watch on what I'm doing. Every time I go to the mailbox, he comes out on the front porch and takes a smoke and watches me.

Last year a new neighbor came over while I was mowing and in conversation, said he knew that someone was on my property. I told him that I was aware of it but had not done anything about it yet. So I decided to get a surveyor out to take a look. Sure enough the other neighbor was over the line 10 ' ft. I called the over the line neighbor and let him know. He was unaware he told me and said he did not have enough property as it was. He wanted to know how much time I would give him to move his building and I told how's 30 days. To make a long story short, he and the family likes to stand and stare when I'm mowing. Ya got to love'em.

mike

Being aware and not doing anything about it is what leads to him getting ownership of that piece of property. The length of time varies from state to state, but google the term "Adverse Possession" to get an idea of how serious of a problem that could turn into if you choose to ignore the overstep of your property line.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Being aware and not doing anything about it is what leads to him getting ownership of that piece of property. The length of time varies from state to state, but google the term "Adverse Possession" to get an idea of how serious of a problem that could turn into if you choose to ignore the overstep of your property line.

Thanks rowdy, I'll look that up. I did call my lawyer but he did not mention the adverse possession term. This man did move his building but I know he is a very unhappy guy now. My only concern now is, I also own a huge hackberry tree that is next to his building.

mike

mike

Well, I'll be sure to send my grandson down there after his 9 year and 1 day (combined sentence} "education " is done. 5years 1 day in Riverhead County facility and 4 year after that a the Nassau County Jail in East Meadow.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well, I'll be sure to send my grandson down there after his 9 year and 1 day (combined sentence} "education " is done. 5years 1 day in Riverhead County facility and 4 year after that a the Nassau County Jail in East Meadow.

Uh NO! We got enough ex cons here already, sorry.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Uh NO! We got enough ex cons here already, sorry.

I'll pay shipping.....

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Bring him on down Paul. We have Brushey Mtn. Prison near Livingston, Tn. He'll love that place after 40 years. I've been near the place back in the summer of 93. It was scary and I don't believe a rabbit could survive the terrain.

Facility......ha ha

mike

facility.....Suffolk still has prisoner road gangs and a work farm. The people there more than 60 days do work to offset the costs of their jail time. Want TV? work it off, want other perks? work them off.

When he gets to Nassau County jail it will be a vacation, more crap for the inmates than we give elderly people in a good old folks home.

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'll pay shipping.....

Pass, Ill stamp return to sender and tape over the air holes! LOL!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Pass, Ill stamp return to sender and tape over the air holes! LOL!

AIR HOLES ???

P.T.CHESHIRE

AIR HOLES ???

I figured he was family so you'd do that much. Lol!