4.64 carriers from 44 rears

rsb502

I am gonna let this set of carriers from my Superliner go, CRD92/93 with auto pwr divider. I pulled em out to swap ratios they were running fine, smooth and quiet.Make offer they're located in Bell Buckle TN possible trades are a 13 or 18 spd Eaton, E9 parts or Superliner parts.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Oh yeah I also have the 38k rears from an F model, all suspension, springs, trunnion housings appear good, no carriers. Again trades for above or make an offer if you have 34-38rears with spokes all the parts are here to swap to budd wheels(hubs,axles).

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Pics.....

post-5240-0-62169400-1365976987_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-81455900-1365977025_thumb.jp

Yeah they'll fit you 44 rears that's what they came from, far as pwr divider swaps go I have no idea. These carriers have the taper mount torque rods on top and the rear is tapped for the transverse rod brkt

I've got the same setup in my '96 RD but with an airshift power divider. Do you think my divider would bolt up in place of an automatic?

I am pretty sure the outer cam in the power dividers are different, and would have to take each one apart to swap them.

I am gonna let this set of carriers from my Superliner go, CRD92/93 with auto pwr divider. I pulled em out to swap ratios they were running fine, smooth and quiet.Make offer they're located in Bell Buckle TN possible trades are a 13 or 18 spd Eaton, E9 parts or Superliner parts.

Pm sent

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

It mystifies me that it took me so long to find a good set of carriers and nobody has been after these more seriously yet.

OK folks if nobody wants this stuff its gonna make the scrap guy really happy, Im surprised theres nobody on here with 34k spoke rears that wants the hubs and axles to swap to budd wheels, theyre in my front yard and ten years ago I would have killed for em.