Anyone know the gun laws in New Jersey?

tkobes43

Thanks Bud!

Tom,best place i found when i lived in Jersey for up to date info on gun laws,questions etc. was the local P.D. most are willing and able to give you a hand with any questions......................................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Buy one now! Before the Feds shove a new law down our throats.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Tom,best place i found when i lived in Jersey for up to date info on gun laws,questions etc. was the local P.D. most are willing and able to give you a hand with any questions......................................................Mark

Thanks Mark! Heading down there tomorrow.

Buy one now! Before the Feds shove a new law down our throats.

Very true, my mother sparked the idea of buying a gun "Kind of odd" but its true, better get one now before the law changes, and im going to school to be a police officer(Hope non of you look at me differently now! haha), so better to start early then late!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Thanks Mark! Heading down there tomorrow.

Very true, my mother sparked the idea of buying a gun "Kind of odd" but its true, better get one now before the law changes, and im going to school to be a police officer(Hope non of you look at me differently now! haha), so better to start early then late!

Tom

Differently??...."you got a friend in New Jersey" :banana:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I have several Family member cards as well as chief of police, judges direct lines, the head of the marine police around here, and an ATF agent in my wallet. Since I don't do anything screwy, I never had to use them. You meet a lot of useful people in my line of work.

File for your permit now because its going to get worse. $5 for the permit and another $2 per handgun permit.

I have several Family member cards as well as chief of police, judges direct lines, the head of the marine police around here, and an ATF agent in my wallet. Since I don't do anything screwy, I never had to use them. You meet a lot of useful people in my line of work.

File for your permit now because its going to get worse. $5 for the permit and another $2 per handgun permit.

Going down to the police station tomorrow. Do i just go down and ask to get my permit??

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"