Englishtown Swap Meet

JTFormula

Any of you guys going to the Englishtown Swap Meet next weekend 19th-21st? I have spots on the pit side H18-23 near the staging lanes. Feel free to stop by, say hi and buy something rusty. I don't know what I will have but someone will need it.

Held at Raceway Park in old bridge nj. 3000 venders of crap, rust, junk, and everything else you would want. New parts used parts and socks. Starts on a Friday goes to Sunday. Sat show cars is hot rods, trucks, and modified cars. Sunday is stock restored cars.

www.racewaypark.com for more info.

Any of you guys going to the Englishtown Swap Meet next weekend 19th-21st? I have spots on the pit side H18-23 near the staging lanes. Feel free to stop by, say hi and buy something rusty. I don't know what I will have but someone will need it.

I sure miss being able to go to the flea market at E-town! have'nt been in a few years now!.........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Bring me that 58 Vette please. :):)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Held at Raceway Park in old bridge nj. 3000 venders of crap, rust, junk, and everything else you would want. New parts used parts and socks. Starts on a Friday goes to Sunday. Sat show cars is hot rods, trucks, and modified cars. Sunday is stock restored cars.

www.racewaypark.com for more info.

Aww man, I gotta get me some used socks! :banana:

Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Sure, just send me some cash! Hey I might be out your way next week Paul. I have to deliver a 47 Ford to Port Jefferson.

Let me know the day,I'll set up to be close to home.

Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...

This is me leaving the Swap today. I had to figure out how to haul my friends Hyundai I didn't sell and the R model hood. SUV was about 15' long, hood about 4.5' all on a 16' deck. I got the hood over the front of the trailer with a couple pieces of 2x8 and a 4x4 on the winch plate to pick up an extra 1.5 feet and was able to get the Santa Fe on the back with about 6" to spare behind the tire. Fit pretty damn good and no issues with tongue weight.

post-11944-0-21383000-1366590263_thumb.j

post-11944-0-73258600-1366590282_thumb.j

I had to drop this at a friends place 8 miles from the track for the night so I can go back for the 12' enclosed motorcycle trailer. Saved me around 2 hours of round trip driving tonight so I can get everything out of there before nightfall.

post-11944-0-64985500-1366590530_thumb.j

Anyone want to buy a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe for $4,900?

I was thinking bar. Mount a tv in the grill, speed bar behind, bulldog tap with a kegerator mounted under it, side fenders could be used for seating or a place to eat. Make the lights functional. Perfect man cave addition.

I would have rather been in E Town after picking up my soon to be new race car in OHIO! Rain, Snow than warm and fog. Flew in on a Gulfstream that you had to hold the wing on :) Side note the SVO will bury the 140 speedo easy! Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Photos before I left the dealer, next shots will be as the engine being modified next month. First the red vinyl strip goes! Paul

84svo1_zps9becdef6.jpg

1984svo2_zps27e776a6.jpg

84svo3_zpsa42ade2a.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

I disagree. The Fox body Mustangs have been increasing in price and collectibility over the past few years. Clean original uncut up cars or well done modified rides are cresting the $10,000 mark. Last year i sold an 80 with a later model face lift with a nasty motor for $12,000 and an 86 conv with low miles for $9500. My wife has a 90 GT that she bought brand new and still owns. People are constantly trying to buy it from her.

Here is a pic of the wife's ride.

post-11944-0-48415000-1366804596_thumb.j

I owned 2 Mustang 5.0L Pace Cars that I bought new. I run the livin daylights out of them. Owned several more (all V8s) in later years (all were bought new). My last Mustaing was a 98 GT 4.6L that I bought used and sold before I bought my MH. Fun little cars!

Paul - where in OH did you buy the SVO?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I owned 2 Mustang 5.0L Pace Cars that I bought new. I run the livin daylights out of them. Owned several more (all V8s) in later years (all were bought new). My last Mustaing was a 98 GT 4.6L that I bought used and sold before I bought my MH. Fun little cars!

Paul - where in OH did you buy the SVO?

Mount Vernon at Goetzman Dodge it's about 75 miles north of Columbus.

P.T.CHESHIRE

I always liked the SVO Mustangs. That one looks like an 84 or early 85. They boosted the HP on the 85.5 and 86's to 200 HP which was that same as the V8 at the time. Very nice car and good luck with it.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)