Pictures of the Week

other dog

Horseshoe Curve! You were only 10 miles from my farm. If you took I-99 south past Exit 23 (PA36), you are within 3 miles of the farm. Exit 23...good restaurant....Creekside Inn. They open at 11am so no breakfast.

Still snow on Cresson Mountain when I came thru on Friday morning.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I park away from everyone else to prevent door dings. That's an '13 Pinnacle with a 10 speed and aluminumminum rims all around. They'll be trashed before long. I assumed they were pleased with the Mdrives, not sure why they ordered these with Fuller manuals.

You should've given that girl a ride to Gladys. She forgot her boobies at home.

I haven't driven a sleeper equipped truck in 11 years. I could prolly do some serious damage to my ego and someone elses property if I were to try to blindside at this point.

• Like 2

Jim

Horseshoe Curve! You were only 10 miles from my farm. If you took I-99 south past Exit 23 (PA36), you are within 3 miles of the farm. Exit 23...good restaurant....Creekside Inn. They open at 11am so no breakfast.

Still snow on Cresson Mountain when I came thru on Friday morning.

That's the way I went, ran 422 all the way from New Castle to 22, 99 south to 220 south to Moorefield, then 55 to 259 at Baker, jump on 81 at Broadway.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

3E63G73I25La5K65J5d42e51a681dc6861146.jp

Saw this on Craigslist in NH. I think a few minutes with a floor jack and a welder would have her back treating roads in no time. Do you suppose a pre trip inspection of the frame might have indicated an iminent problem????? You gotta crawl under once in a while for good measure. OOPPsss

Saw this on Craigslist in NH. I think a few

minutes with a floor jack and a welder would have her back treating roads in no time. Do you suppose a pre trip inspection of the frame might have indicated an iminent problem????? You

gotta crawl under once in a while for good measure. OOPPsss

I saw that awhile ago. :-(

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

hey thanks for the pictures...especially like gladice.lol....welcome home tom...she reminds me oh my first piece.lol...bob

That's scary, she looks like my first wife...but I left her at her mommas house in Amarillo in 1974. :idunno:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Saw this on Craigslist in NH. I think a few minutes with a floor jack and a welder would have her back treating roads in no time. Do you suppose a pre trip inspection of the frame might have indicated an iminent problem????? You gotta crawl under once in a while for good measure. OOPPsss

Just back off on those boomers and she'll straighten back up! It's a :mack1: after all!!

• Like 1

Jake