New Chrome Mack R, RL, U, F, FL, FS front bumper

r686st

The models you mentioned (R, RL, U, F, FL, FS) have different mounting holes, so the one new bumper you have couldn't possibly fit all these models.

You also failed to mention the manufacturer of this new bumper (Mack or other), and the manufacturer's part number.

• Like 2

Sorry for any confusion I just listed it as it was posted from the literature. It's a NSI 16" standard 2 tow hole bumper. Yes it's an aftermarket bumper in case you were wondering. If I'm not mistaken I think it's primarilly for the R Model Mack.

The part number is GA020102 if this helps at all.

I assume you googled that part-no. as I did and didn't find anything. So you're going to have to call the manufacturer and ask them the specific fit applicaton. What brand is it?

I don't see any tow hole openings I see a step hole and some cooling holes looks like STD R 4 bolt bumper to me I could get exact fit with bolt hole dimensions.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Need side to side and top to bottom, appears they are in a straight line vertically is that correct or are they slightly off center of each other?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The holes are slightly off-center from one another with the bottom of the two being more toward the outside(ends) of the bumper. Top to bottom holes are approx 5 inches center to center. The top two holes (left to right hole) are spaced approx 41.5 inches apart center to center. The bottom two holes (left to right)are spaced approx 43 inches apart center to center.

sorry been busy let me do my checking Ill post back asap.

From doing some research online I think what it fits is the square headlight RD's. I've seen pictures of a very similar bumper on Truckpaper.com mounted on these style trucks as well as a few round headlight R's.

Looks like 91 up rd with no tow pins, can be mtd to front of spring hanger or spaced out on brackets with a top filler panel.