RD 800,s coal dumps

wvcoalhauler

Several RD,s and DM,s. 65 rears coal dump trucks and a few Granites. Mostly Mack engines. some cat and a few big cam cummins. They belong to a buddy of mine, he doesn't do computers so I thought I would spread the word around for him. years are 1972 to 2007. Probably 30 to 35 trucks. Also a few Paystar 5000,s. 70 Rockwell rears, cat and N14 cummins. Fuller trannys. All are work ready or can be made to be upon request.

I dont have any pics, but I can take some. There is about 30 to 40 trucks so let me knoe what you want to see. All that are for sale are work ready or will be made to be on request. Most Have good or new paint but not all. just various assortment of good ole 800,s. let me know what you want to see.

I dont have any pics, but I can take some. There is about 30 to 40 trucks so let me knoe what you want to see. All that are for sale are work ready or will be made to be on request. Most Have good or new paint but not all. just various assortment of good ole 800,s. let me know what you want to see.

Yes Please, take & post many

Rick

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I'm interested in rds. I'm looking for a few parts trucks as well as few running trucks. Particularly 96-98 Rd 854sx with cat engines and brake savers. 

Feel free to call Steve at 606/794-8637 with what you have . I'm not an exporter!!  I'm sure by now you understand why I make that disclaimer.