1999 F350 - 1969 GTO - 1970 Chevelle SS

JTFormula

Very nice pair!

I just noticed the "Future Classics" tags. Do you work there? They always have a bunch of vendor spots at the Englishtown Spring and Fall swap meet/car show.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Chuck, yes I work there for the last 13 years. I am the Internet sales manager, but wear many hats like transporter, dispatch, mechanic, regular sales, etc. I use the dealer plate so I have the Future plates on the truck.

RFC - 396 done to L78 specs (375hp)

Vision - yes real SS conv.

Vinny - I have pics of a Roadrunner a woman wants to consign to us to sell. I'll try to post them soon.

2stack - of course 7.3. Best damn engine a Ford had.

Chuck, yes I work there for the last 13 years. I am the Internet sales manager, but wear many hats like transporter, dispatch, mechanic, regular sales, etc. I use the dealer plate so I have the Future plates on the truck.

Vinny - I have pics of a Roadrunner a woman wants to consign to us to sell. I'll try to post them soon.

What year Road Runner? Would like to know more.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

That's neat. You must see some pretty cool machinery come thru the shop! Are they still on RT88? I haven't been around those parts since Pine Belt Chevy burnt down.

Do you sell at Englishtown too?

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Nice cars JT (and the scenery too)

My son came to be a big fan of classic American cars last years (he's 12), will give him a look on it tomorrow.

Would like to see more facts about your job in the future.

Shure it's a truck related site although most of us like pretty looking old stuff.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012