Holy crap look at that sucker!! She's beautiful. I would have crapped if that was behind my pickup. Would have taken more pictures too. Prolly would've jumped out and ran up to it.

It's never good to jump from a moving vehicle, and if it was stopped just run up to the passenger side so it wont roll over on ya lil buddy..........

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Holy crap look at that sucker!! She's beautiful. I would have crapped if that was behind my pickup. Would have taken more pictures too. Prolly would've jumped out and ran up to it.

It's never good to jump from a moving vehicle, and if it was stopped just run up to the passenger side so it wont roll over on ya lil buddy..........

Let me get this straight. You would get out of your vehicle while stuck in traffic on an interstate and approach another vehicle...with crap in your pants. It's prolly best that you were born after the production of U models ceased. :)

Jim

Some diapers maybe baby wipes..

moist towelettes..possibly condomns as a just in case......and you can't forget the hand Sanitizer

and some socks

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

and some socks

Good Thinking

Hand sanitzer? Bah! When I was his age I would just........on second thought, that's a good idea.

"Note to self...WASH my hands whenever I shake Green Dash's hand"............

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

When do y'all reckon that pic was taken? Just by looking at most of the trucks, I would say mid 80's, but judging by the Freightshaker FL70-something-or-other moving van, I would say mid 90's? Also, what company was it that ran the green and yellow Freightliner cabovers? I remember seeing them around here all the time when I was a kid, and a local construction company ended up with two of them under dump trailers. One got wrecked, the other one is still sitting out in his boneyard, mostly intact. If only it was an F model........

Jake

The green and yellow was Builders Transport. Schneider National bought them out, maybe in the late 90's? For a while there were quite a few green and yellow tractors pulling orange trailers. It looked like a pack of Fruit Stripe gum going down the road.

• Like 1

Jim