it might work

mack mhe9

take one wore out r model dump truck with out a body because the body was in better shape then the truck, wait till you find a dump body real cheap not caring if it bolts up cause aftr all there all the same. wright? well when there not you just cut out the front to fit around the oil tank and put to bolts in for hinge pins. yes its down all the way, at least the ram's down all the way that little gaps just a minor thing.

post-2708-0-64655800-1361541371_thumb.jp

post-2708-0-20637200-1361541391_thumb.jp

We have a very famous saying here at work. "I didn't think it'd hold" LMAO!!!

A shipping guy at work, 20 yrs ago, sent a salesman off in the company pickup with a part strapped to a skid. Salesman didn't make the onramp and the part fell off skid and slid over to side of truck bed. He came back and shipper said "I didn't think it'd hold"> WTF?? Why did you send it out for?? Oh, the humanity.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

We have a very famous saying here at work. "I didn't think it'd hold" LMAO!!!

A shipping guy at work, 20 yrs ago, sent a salesman off in the company pickup with a part strapped to a skid. Salesman didn't make the onramp and the part fell off skid and slid over to side of truck bed. He came back and shipper said "I didn't think it'd hold"> WTF?? Why did you send it out for?? Oh, the humanity.

reminds me of a long forgotten story-

many years ago, another driver at H.H.Moore's ordered one of those above ground swimming pools from Sears and Roebuck. Top of the line unit, for a Sears above ground pool- 4 feet deep, and pretty big. When it came in, him and I went to the Sears place in Appomattox in a company pickup to get it and take it to his house. I was gonna take the pool and him to his house and bring the pickup back to the shop. We loaded it up at Sears, the whole thing was in a giant cardboard box, and I took off and the box landed in the middle of the road- slid right out the back.

I don't know who forgot to close the tailgate...backed up to it, reloaded it, and took off again. He didn't have much to say the rest of the trip, but it didn't hurt the pool at all. He was highly pissed off anyway.

It took about 10 billion screws to put it all together and I was supposed to help him screw screws the next day, but I didn't.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

take one wore out r model dump truck with out a body because the body was in better shape then the truck, wait till you find a dump body real cheap not caring if it bolts up cause aftr all there all the same. wright? well when there not you just cut out the front to fit around the oil tank and put to bolts in for hinge pins. yes its down all the way, at least the ram's down all the way that little gaps just a minor thing.

You can't run that truck that way.

That body will be swinging sideways & slamming into the sides of the hoist cradle. With a full load on something will be broke in short order.

Modify the doghouse so the top hoist pin is higher, or put in a shorter cylinder so the body rests squarely on the frame where it belongs.

• Like 1

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Pop and i put together a metal shed once it too had BUCKET-O- SCREWS ! musta been 2500 of em! it was a two case of beer job as i remember (what i can remember) learned a few new words that day as well...................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Pop and i put together a metal shed once it too had BUCKET-O- SCREWS ! musta been 2500 of em! it was a two case of beer job as i remember (what i can remember) learned a few new words that day as well...................................Mark

Whenever I take on a job like that, I always end up with extra parts. I figure that means I did good, 'cuz a lesser skilled put'er-togetherer wouldda needed 'em all. :tease:

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

If you use all the parts its over engineered, use half it'll work fine they purposely over do these things.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I have a metal shed that came with a big bag'o screws. Man, what a bitch that was.....LOL!! Even worse when we had a big storm and a 12ft tree limb fell 40ft and went through the roof DOH!!

Speaking of 10 million screws:

There is a redhead talking to a blonde. The redhead says "I just screwed a Brazilian".

The blonde says " You whore" with a puzzled look on her face.

Then the blonde asks "How many is a Brazilian?"

:tease:

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"