Quieter Killer B

Ahh.........strange voices.... huh......LOL.....I knew this was going to happen. randyp.....can you elabroate on the subject more?Does it have anything to do with the hog hunting trips?Or maybe too long a hours in the saddle?I mean......really......at this time in life..........and worried about the hearing? It's got to be from being married, with fear of not hearing commands when called upon. LOL LOL

Now ya got me feeling sorry for ya.

mike

• Like 2

I think I may have finally "mellowed" in my old age Mark. Its bout time. I am going to work on getting pics of the quieter killer on here, sure did tame him down. I dint know resonators worked that good, course, Killer was never known for his excess horsepower anyways. randyp

I put a 4" Dynomax "race" muffler(ie: glass pack) on my B. Go figure...race muffler for a race truck pulling a race trailer with a race car in it. Hmmmm, coincedence?? I think NOT!!

I originally had a 5" straight pipe, but it droned sooooooooooooooooooooo bad that it gave me a headache within minutes of entering the highway. The 4" pipes are much more forgiving and not such a deep resonance. The muff just takes the rap out of it. Stil hear it coming though. If I could find someone to actually drive it, I'd like to hear it personally.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Well I just turned 45, My Petebilt daily driver has a 425CAT with 8 inch straight pipes. Sounds really good going through the gears, But on the big road in overdrive at about 1650RPM it will start to bother me a bit. I think i am going to install a resonater under neath, and then i will probably remove in a month. I have done this twice already, maybe this time I will leave it on!!!

• Like 1