Cummins Decal "Instructions for Cold Weather Starting

I'm in the process of restoring my 1964 B873SX tractor that has a Cummins motor in it.I am looking for the decal that is on the glovebox door for Instructions for Cold Weather Starting.The part number is on the lower left hand corner.I can only read part of mind,it looks like 132474,I have tried Cummins but without the complete # they can't find anything.Thanks for any help.Mike Durkin

It looks like the same sticker inside the headliner in my KW! I never what it was about because it was so aged and distorted! Thanks Mike, for posting it.Now I see what its supposed to look like! :twothumbsup: Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

On an Autocar I drove, there was a similar system, it was called "flame start", it actually made fire in the intake manifold. There was a separate panel that all this was mounted in, it had a pressure guage, switch for the glow plug, and a primer pump. It worked fairly well, except you could really use three hands, one for the compression release, one for the starter button, and one to operate the primer. Use of either was a BIG NO NO!

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

You are talking about the part #,that was the only part of the sticker I couldn't completely read.

If you can print that picture as a sticker I say it would be nice.

Wondering of how to make some for aircleaner, shifting diagramm and so on.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012