Yea bringing the truck by default.

Rob, sorry I didn't get to see you the rest of the day. I was tied up in the front til 2:30 before I got a chance to wander around and snap some pix.

I saw the IH way,way, way in the back but you weren't around.

That had to be one of our biggest turnouts in years and I think we did a decent job keeping the (non-commercial plate) diesel pickups out of the show area.

Surprised to see that Hill-Wick was a no-show. His colorful fleet has been a Raceway Park staple for years.

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

I don't think they are keeping these trucks for 5 years. I think they run dirty dirt as they have DEP numbers on them and I see them them coming up the Thruway and getting on 287 in Mahwah sometimes.

that would explain them coming in empty on LI early AM and then being back early afternoon empty again. Picking up some dirty loads

Local 282 Union Service

Rob, sorry I didn't get to see you the rest of the day. I was tied up in the front til 2:30 before I got a chance to wander around and snap some pix.

I saw the IH way,way, way in the back but you weren't around.

That had to be one of our biggest turnouts in years and I think we did a decent job keeping the (non-commercial plate) diesel pickups out of the show area.

Surprised to see that Hill-Wick was a no-show. His colorful fleet has been a Raceway Park staple for years.

Yea Chuck the place was packed with iron. I thought there was some more interesting trucks there this year than in the past couple of years.

• 2 weeks later...

Franks one helluva a nice guy! he has quite the collection of "iron" always ready, willing and able to talk trucks too! I got the "nickel tour" a few years back. I have always admired the paintwork on both the moving vans and the Horseless Carriage trailers,one of a kind, both as trucking company and a person!....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

This is Vics Tree Care out of Palisdaes Park. Their trucks are usually all yellow. I don't know where they found this beast it had 50 or 52 rears in her. Sorry about the haze I think my son put his finger on the lens when it was on. I kind of like the flat black with the gloss black lettering. Got a good look at that Herd "roadtrain" bullbar it was very stout and well made.

Rob

post-8724-0-21051000-1380455786_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...