Buddy L toys

refusegetter

I wish i had known! i just sold one on ebay before Christmas! (actually my wife,i'm not good with the computer!) i have been collecting/restoring old toy trucks since i was a teenager,i just got a Buddy L "horse van" and a 1960's Tonka stake body pickup at a flea market for next to nothing!..........................Mark

post-5836-0-57768000-1357397213.jpg

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Sweet. What did it go for? I had a driver find one on a trash route but wouldn't part with it, he took it home.

I ended up with a hundred and a half for it,which was better than i expected it went up $80.00 in the last five minutes!,i never really got into it for making money,just something i enjoy,and when i get a double or a better one then i have,i usually let them go. (so i can get more trucks LOL!).............................Mark

I have one of the Buddy L Mack rock trucks.

JIm

Everytime one these comes up for sale,it gets WAY outta' my price range quick! i'd sure like to have one though....................................Mark

I ended up with a hundred and a half for it,which was better than i expected it went up $80.00 in the last five minutes!,i never really got into it for making money,just something i enjoy,and when i get a double or a better one then i have,i usually let them go. (so i can get more trucks LOL!).............................Mark

Mark, I remember when you called me "sniping bastard". LOL. When your selling the snipers are your best friends.

There is a guy here in Hellertown, Pa. that restores Buddy-L, Tonka, and other good old-fashioned STEEL toys.....He has a storefront with all kinds of stuff in the windows but doesnt really advertise any hours. He also makes reproduction decals, too. Right down the street from my house, I can spit on his place from my deck.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Not Buddy L, but I saw this one yesterday and almost fell out of my chair! :blink:

attachicon.gifwhite.png

DAMN! $$$$$$$$$ i have one of these White dumptrucks,no where near that good of shape,but the hydralic lift still works,got it apart,just waiting for nice weather so i can paint it,put it back together.................................Mark

post-5836-0-06007600-1357487850.jpg