Mass Construction Trucks

im not a fan of chopped down B mods but that one look really nice. looks good on that chassis. Geroge Tackaberry has the little green one that I think someone in Maine built? I think it has Dodge or 53-79 Ford pickup fenders on the back and is perfect sized.

George Sprowl built the green one and he got the proportions just right.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

attachicon.gifphoto (270).JPG86 RDSX,350,12, this truck works everyday year round. I have driven it a few times with loads that grossed out at 87k.attachicon.gifphoto (271).JPG88 RW, 350,12 works just about everyday . I have driven this unit the past two years hauling snow. It looks and runs perfect.FW

would be perfect except for that r model bumper, i have a superdog one for you!

I think I have a picture of that red rollback I think somewhere. believe that guy bought an LF off us years ago. ill have to see if its the same truck. I know it went to Mass and he loaded in on top of a cut off roll off container like that and cruised right down the NY thruway at 13'6'' exactly!

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I think I have a picture of that red rollback I think somewhere. believe that guy bought an LF off us years ago. ill have to see if its the same truck. I know it went to Mass and he loaded in on top of a cut off roll off container like that and cruised right down the NY thruway at 13'6'' exactly!

That was me and my truck.

FW