A51T lanova smoke show (youtube)

got the END510 running with some WD40 and a hair dryer when it was 46 degrees outside. found out the fuel shutdown on the gov didnt work so I covered the intake some and pulled fuel from her. I can not start restoring her and may add a few good things like a block heater to start it up without smoking out the entire house. The mack willl never work again just chill in my collection and maybe make some shows in the future.

Edited by boostedretard

Glad you're leaving it intact. Did it eventually clear up after running a bit? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Actually the video ended as I was trying to shut the motor down. I plan to install a block heater pump and I will make sure the motor is toasty before start up I will tow it out to the middle of the driveway "out of the garage" maybe extend the stack up a few feet and see if it will clear. I'm happy that it at least runs. Also I will change the oil and filter before the next start. I have already started stripping the paint off using some soy gel paint remover. Also plan to re-fab the exhaust and add a muffler with dual stacks.

Edited by boostedretard

Well I found out why the motor ran away. Issue should be resolved now. I may try to start it up again soon after installiung a heater pump possibly. I purchased a EQ mack maintenance manual and it covers the END510 top to bottom. Also the originalo sales brochure for the A51T. Also removed some paint down to the original hunter green.

Edited by boostedretard