Surprised this hasn't hit BMT yet

Well according to the guy the truck is "Sold" for $3,500.00 to a guy in New Hampshire. I told him if he doesnt sell it give me a call i got cash ready. So we will see where it goes from there.

Tom

Bummer Tom! Perhaps the deal will fall thru and you will get a second chance. I wonder if someone on BMT bought it?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Tom ,

Maybe 3500 is worth it if no rust and its driable and things on it operate correctly.

If you dont get it after that guy il jump in ,3rd in line. Jay

Oh yea i agree! if not i got watts mack about 6 hours away with a C model. Wanna take a look at it... JT you up for a road trip?????

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Oh yea i agree! if not i got watts mack about 6 hours away with a C model. Wanna take a look at it... JT you up for a road trip?????

Tom

Tom,

If you and JT take a road trip to Watt's...let me know. My PA farm is about 60 miles east of New Alex. I could meet you guys when you pass by.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Tom

How do I get roped into a road trip? LOL.. The only thing in that Boneyard that looked enticing was this:

gallery_2_160_26200.jpg