Road trip to Superdog's place

"Field trip- everybody get on the bus,we're all going to Mike's place- woo-hoo!"

Y'all can swing down this way and pick up Mark and myself, then we can go across Tennessee and get Joe, other Mike, and Mack.

Does that bus have a DT466?

I ave always wanted to go buy a chap old bus and shorten iut up like that but I wanted to do it to one of the old ones around here that had the 427 and the 5 and 2 in em, then you can put a cam in it and do some dual 3" exhaust and make it stand up!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

No I want to keep it bus size, Chevy chassis, built 427 maybe a blower some aluminum wheels with super singles on the back, just shortened down to say 4 or 5 windows.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Hey Mr. Mike, I'm gonna pull the Vision in the shop tomorrow, do an oil change and check it out, then I guess we're heading north to Russell's place to pick up that hopper bottom. You gonna be around Saturday or Sunday? How are the roads up there?

You'll have to call and check,got a couple different Xmas parties at the in-laws this weekend,just depends on when you pass thru..Highways are fine,gravel roads still shitty in spots.Supposed to get some more snow this weekend,but don't think it's supposed to be much.