Anyone feeling generous during the holiday season?

ur a hot shit you know......you want to collect it or work it?

lol, i think that truck looks pretty sweet. Don't see that much rust, but probably will just be a collection item and maybe work it when I'm not going to far from home.

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

They picked that r model up at the monthly auction 4 or 5 months ago,if they are asking $10500,they probably only gave $5250 for it.That's how they work.They don't negotiate much either.I tried to buy a '78 Superliner from them awhile back,they'd had the truck over a year,but wouldn't budge much on the price,even trying to buy outright.I kinda got the feeling they'd rather deal with exporters.

They picked that r model up at the monthly auction 4 or 5 months ago,if they are asking $10500,they probably only gave $5250 for it.That's how they work.They don't negotiate much either.I tried to buy a '78 Superliner from them awhile back,they'd had the truck over a year,but wouldn't budge much on the price,even trying to buy outright.I kinda got the feeling they'd rather deal with exporters.

Think your right ,Mike :icon_bs:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I was going to say,Paul.Only problem with having a truck that BIG,is the permits that you would have to secure just to get it to a show.Then again,what cop in their right mind is going to pull that beast over as your driving down the street? :loldude:

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I think you're right 57 bcr, LOL But again, being half nuts, it's 12:20 am and im doing some paperwork in my office enjoying qaulity time listening to a video of my 2 B81'S running, is that normal? LOL

Sounds like you got BULLDOG Fever! And the only known cure is MORE AIR HORN! :bulldog3:
  • Like 1

We bought 2 Mack mixers from them 2 years ago. It was a real adventure to say the least. If its a truck that was built in the last 30 years, they prolly got 2 of them. A guy could spend a day there looking at all the messed up things they have. -Brad