Pictures of the Week

other dog

With special added bonus pictures-poorly photochopped hitchhikers for Farmer52!

Superliner in Lynchburg

Stopped and checked out the wrecker in New Castle,Pa.

looks like it will hold enough fuel to drive to Australia and back.

This Transtar II was on the other side of the building.

This girl wanted to know if I could help her get the spare tire out of her trunk. Said she'd make it worth my while, but I told her I didn't have time, had a load to pick up.

post-1374-0-55528400-1355582373_thumb.jp

Saw a Ford too.

and some big logs-thse are giant redoakwood

these look like popular logs

A big bulldozer machine

A curve in the road

A straight road

Saw this girl hitchhiking up the straight road, but I didn't bother to stop.

post-1374-0-38997500-1355582682_thumb.jp

After I unloaded some crane mats I had to go over the hill and about a half mile further and back into another dirt road to turn around. This is coming back after I got turned around, I had unloaded way up there by that yellow machine that looks like a little dot in the picture.

Saw this girl who appeared to be broke down, but I didn't stop when she tried to flag me down-might've been a trick.

post-1374-0-06682500-1355582563_thumb.jp

This sign was on the wall at Lane Steel in Mckees Rocks, where I loaded Wednesday. Nice to see something like that, instead of getting the usual "you're an asshole because you drive a truck" treatment.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I don't think that 3rd girl wasn't trying to trick you. Judging by the tracks in the mud and her foreign license plate, I'd say she was probably texting for directions and took her eyes off the road which caused her drift. The hood is up to block the direct sunlight which would make her tan uneven.

That Transtar used to be parked along side a GMC Astro on Business 422, about a mile west of I-376.

Jim

I like the Superliner and the B wrecker. Looks to be a B66 or B67. Was it diesel or gas?

I don't know, I couldn't get the driver side door open and I didn't want to pull too hard, so I didn't get to see the cereal number. I didn't see anybody there so I just got out, snapped a few pictures and left. It had a Duplex in it with nice gear shift knobs though.

post-1374-0-15900100-1355612737_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nice pictures as usual Tom! glad i'm not the only one that sees the "trickery" going on with lady hitch-hikers,why just the other day i saw this one headed for "wherever" never heard of it,maybe near Phoenix? i dont know,but i'm not falling for it!.....................Mark

post-5836-0-45705400-1355621262.jpg

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Nice pictures as usual Tom! glad i'm not the only one that sees the "trickery" going on with lady hitch-hikers,why just the other day i saw this one headed for "wherever" never heard of it,maybe near Phoenix? i dont know,but i'm not falling for it!.....................Mark

Mark.....are you making her smile? I bet you are hiding on the other side of that sign.

That is nasty, Mark. I can't believe it.

LOL

mike.