Chicago R models

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:53 PM, storkmack said:

I’m not a huge fan of Galberth trailers, as far as looks, but I like how that one  is set up.   Make it a smooth side and I really like it.  

I like the spring ride dual wheel set up on my trailer you can have those dog tracking super single air ride junk trailstar trailers the other guys pull at welch.

OYea those super singles don t look right they seen to rut the jobsite more. And I'm too old to have air ride after 28 years  of springs 6 years on Hendrickson and 22 years on camelback. I love my RD but really like that hood on ranchhopper s the 01 6 wheeler  was like that

On 5/13/2018 at 1:06 PM, james j neiweem said:

BCR:  That B in the junk yard looks like a Celli. If so what a find.

Could  be James? 

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

On 5/19/2018 at 8:15 AM, mackey58 said:

Figures I'm working today if the show goes post some pics please

I went, but not a single Mack was at the show.  I think about 50 trucks showed up. Morning weather was a little crusty, but the day turned out decent.

On 5/20/2018 at 1:55 PM, mackey58 said:

Nice.I guess dierzen is no more I heard Floyd passed 

I know Louie passed, he and Mike were very good friends. I'm not sure what's happening with Dierzen. There are a ton of those trailers running around here. I'll have to ask Mike next time I see him.

Mackey, mark this one on the calendar and come on out. We are having a show in Plano on the 23rd of June. Everyone is welcome. In-between Sandwich and Plano. Easy to get to, just north of the Chevy dealer on 34, Sandy Bluff Rd. All makes models, new or old, bring em out.

Screenshot_20180528-123417~2.png

12 hours ago, james j neiweem said:

Storkmack:I thought I read somewhere on here that you are done with the new Macks. Was that right?

New Peterbilt should be here in a week.   Would like to rehome all,of the MP8’s if that counts for anything. 

Edited by storkmack