Mack B model Dump truck

Olex

Hi Thomas, No I haven't started anything as yet, I myself am wotking 7 days a week in my tool & die business, no lie, my men are burnt out working 60 to 70 hours a week and we are running on an 8 month backlog, now how is you're day going, LOL.................Paul (I have no computers at my house, so when you see me on here at 12 midnight, it means i am still in the office sitting in front of 3 computers blurry eyed programing or designing parts for the machine shop. lol)

RONCETTI

sounds like you need to add a bunkbed to the office! I am looking for something like you got, nothing like that out here in the Missouri, they all seem to be back in the North East. I was born and rasied in northern Maine, but my wife thought when I retired from the military she rather not live in the willywacks and fight off the blackflies and moose. If we had moved back East I probably would have had a couple dozen of them already.

:pat: ((This what my wife did when I brought home the B-61))

• Like 1

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

LOL, Well, im 69 with no plans to retire, just signed a 20 year contract with a new company repping me east of the Mississippi, all of Mexico and eastern Canada, this in addition to my long term customer base. Yes that truck is typical NYC / NJ set up with the big, high cab protector. I plan to extend and raise the one on the Staten Island truck too. You do have a better chance finding those types of B models in the northeast for sure., but i also dont blame you for leaving northern Maine, you were at a latitude higher than Montreal or Tornoto, Canada........Paul

RONCETTI

Hello MikeD, They actually are not in bad shape, just a lot of little things and sheet metal and body work before getting painted. New tires and rims will make a very big difference too. I just lack the time and trying to get the work done by other people which entails having them moved from one place to another on a low bed trailer...............Paul

RONCETTI