Overdrive Retro

think both of Doug's Mh's are in the junkpile ouit back. the RS700L was sold, needed a cab i think. nice to see those old pics of his B models. i think he had old man Smith, DJ's father before he passed convert both his B models to budd front wheels as they both had spokes on them originally. think they both have 237's, the B613 has a monoshift and pete air ride i think adapted to the original Mack rear end.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Looks like it has been well taken care of.I was curious as to the status of this truck and emailed your company awhile back,the response I got was very short,it's obvious you have alot more respect for what you have than the person that answered my email.I'm sure the driver of this truck knows how lucky he is also.Just one thing,please loose the Peterbilt wheels.

One thing that I have learned on these forums is that everyone likes the Mack Superliner. Last week I went to the local convenience store to make my

weekly contribution to the state lottery commission. The only parking spot was next to the lone diesel pump but I figured, "What the heck, no one will

use this pump in the near future". So I went in to get my losing ticket and a cup of coffee and when I came out there was a Superliner log truck backing

up to the diesel pump. Needless to say, I hurried to move my pickup to give him all the room he needed. Glad to see a nice old Mack still working.

I see Yarmouth Lumber trucks running I-95 and I-495 around Boston all the time. Will have to keep an eye out for the "Top Dog". By the way, the

Yarmouth, ME Fire Department still owns a 1948 Mack Type 45 pumper.

bulldogboy