Snow is Here in the North Country:

umodelnut

I'm jealous....all we have here is C-C-C-COLD-D-D-D!!! 30 degrees now...going up to 44. I wish it were AT LEAST twice that....60 up to 88 would be a nice, cool day for me...about as cold as I care to have if it isn't gonna snow.

That plow truck is a HUGE waste of taxpayer money. Ain't enough snow to worry about yet....as I always say, if'n ya need to shovel the driveway in order to get in or out, its time to buy a bigger truck.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I figgered you would have had a decent amount of snow by now being as far upstate as you are.

Next time, take your fishnet stockings down before snapping a picture. You can hang them in the bathroom to dry.

Those are called "screens". Dont know if youve ever heard of them. Its still snowing just a little tiny bit right now. .

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Snow is here! Even the plow truck came by. Sometimes, we have a big Mack RM plow come by, but this time it was just an International.

thats a good place for it vinny.....right up your way. used to run up to the kraft plants at lowville and north lawerence. beautiful places as long as it wasn't snowing.

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"