Need Help on Pricing a B Model

Hey guys, I need to know what would be a fair price on a 1957 B 753LT. No rust, and no major dents, the hood is rough though ( i am sure you could find minor dings but nothing major) tractor ran about 11 years ago and has been since stored either in a shop or under a lean too on the shop. I think the truck is in great shape for an unrestored truck. Yes this is my truck, regretfully I need to sell it. I havent had the time nor likely will have the time/money or a garage or shop to work on it anytime soon so I am putting it up for sale and the proceeds are going to my grandfather with alzheimers (who I inherited it from) who recently had a stroke. He is home and living independently but since I really have no time or means to restore the truck I felt selling it and giving my grandmother the money would be the right thing to do. So any help on what a fair price for the truck would be would be much appreciated.

HG

P.S. Even if my truck sells I am still going to hang out here.

P.S.S. P.M. me if you need any additional information and check out my gallery, it has some pics of the truck. Yes the fenders are off but every piece is there.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather and sorry you have to let the truck go. I paid 2k for a semi running B733. The only good glass is the driver windshield and door. I believe I made a steal on mine. I would think you shold be able to get 3 to 5k, just my guess. When I open your gallery it says it is empty???

Ben

1962 B733 L cab

My grandpa told me years ago that the truck had been used as an oiler for chip sealing highways in the Flathead valley. That is why he said the miles are so low (53k if I remember right). I cannot attest to that mileage being correct but I think it's believable when you look at the minimal wear on the floor boards and pedals but again I can't guarantee the mileage.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I hope the money you get helps. My Grandmother had what we think was an undetected miny stroke about 10 years ago that caused her to slip into an alzheimers like state. She can't remember much of anything anymore and doesn't recognise any of us anymore. Its a sad thing to watch happen to someone that you love.

Ben

1962 B733 L cab

Alzheimers Sucks my uncle has it.

It is very hard to watch loved ones go threw

It . He has good times and bad but more bad than good as the disease progresses ..

The worst part is nothing you can do about it.

He is like little kid sometimes. Hang in there .

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Steve& family

Alzheimers Sucks my uncle has it.

It is very hard to watch loved ones go threw

It . He has good times and bad but more bad than good as the disease progresses ..

The worst part is nothing you can do about it.

He is like little kid sometimes. Hang in there .

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Steve& family

ya,,,my mom had it the last year of her life,,,sucks man,,,she didnt know any of us either...i cant find the pictures either...bob