Hello from the Texas south plains

turckster

Hello folks, just happened to find this forum and looks pretty cool. I'm a service tech for a Volvo/Mack dealer in Lubbock,Tx. Been twisting wrenches for almost 20 years. Holy cow how time flies! Enjoy riding my Harley FLHT when I have free time, have all sorts of hobbies/interests from amateur photography to playing guitars.

Joined this forum because I enjoy helping people when I can.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site. What kind of music do you play and what guitars do you own?

I play mostly hard rock but try to dabble in everything. I have a few guitars, its kind of a weakness for me. Lets see.....An Epiphone LP Custom and Classic, Gibson 60's LP tribute w/p90's, 2 Fender Showmasters, Fender Strat and an OLP Ernie Ball Music Man JP signature guitar.

Welcome!

I also like hard rock but prefere heavy metal. Both in vehicles and music.

Punk and Hard stuff here too. Here's the collection:

post-11944-0-77289100-1348789728_thumb.j

post-11944-0-41374100-1348789990_thumb.j

Oh and here is a picture of me with the one and only King of Swing Richie Sambora guitar my friend owned then sold:

post-11944-0-81376400-1348790171_thumb.j

I know, shameless bragging

• Like 1

Punk and Hard stuff here too. Here's the collection:

post-11944-0-77289100-1348789728_thumb.j

post-11944-0-41374100-1348789990_thumb.j

Oh and here is a picture of me with the one and only King of Swing Richie Sambora guitar my friend owned then sold:

post-11944-0-81376400-1348790171_thumb.j

I know, shameless bragging

Beautiful!

I must only sorry for I can hear but can not play music :(

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Gotta get to Lubbock someday; need to see the Buddy Holly museum. I've been to Clear Lake, IA but I want to see where it all began.

bulldogboy

Been to Clear Lake also got a few pics. We wnt to the music man museum then was like hey how close are we to the crash site and took a ride over there. Sad place. Been thru Lubbock a few times never seen anything about a Buddy Holly Museum . Need to look harder

Thanks for the welcome and replies.

I've lived in the Lubbock area for over 20 years and have never visited the Buddy Holly Museum, did see his grave site though. Always wanted to go to the museum just never did.

JTFomula-you've got some nice guitars there.

Since there has been some shameless bragging:

post-12742-0-66672000-1349750987_thumb.j

• Like 1

Sweet collection of guitars and amps. Half my amps are in the attic. I need to dig a basement or something to fit all of my equipment. I haven't used my half stack in years. I have been playing through an 80w combo amp for guitar and a GK 200w combo for bass. Nice amp when I play out in my band.

I have some vids on YouTube. Same name as the one I use here.