David

Never heard of it. Is if a main stream movie that can be seen at theaters ? We don't have tv so I dont hear about up coming movies and such.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Opened in 150 theaters two weeks ago. Bumped up to 1100 this past weekend. 1800 for next weekend. Hollywood liberals are having a WTF moment and mainstream media refuses to talk about it. CNN refused to run their commercials.

That the the thing about it the very ones that need to see will not just like talk radio. The talk radio is our only source of the truth about whats going on here in used to be good o America. I thing if all was to go see the movie or to start to listen to talk radio there would be some changes in the white house real quick.

• Like 1

glenn akers

I was just being a smart ass with a tongue in cheek joke about desolate extreme northern mt where I live. The theater I spoke of is only open occasionally and you need to call and make sure it's open first.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I try to split my time in the truck between music on the FM dial in the morning, then the AM dial for Rush and a local talk show in the afternoon, it's the only place I've heard about this movie and it sounds like a must - see!!! I guess I take for granted how much truth I'm exposed to listening to so much AM radio because whenever I talk to any friends about what's going on they never seem to have heard about anything I know about . . . . . VERY SCARY to say the least :blush:

Opened in 150 theaters two weeks ago. Bumped up to 1100 this past weekend. 1800 for next weekend. Hollywood liberals are having a WTF moment and mainstream media refuses to talk about it. CNN refused to run their commercials.

That says it all right there, especially that CNN refused to run the ads!

I try to split my time in the truck between music on the FM dial in the morning, then the AM dial for Rush and a local talk show in the afternoon, it's the only place I've heard about this movie and it sounds like a must - see!!! I guess I take for granted how much truth I'm exposed to listening to so much AM radio because whenever I talk to any friends about what's going on they never seem to have heard about anything I know about . . . . . VERY SCARY to say the least :blush:

I say its just end times.

glenn akers

I feel the crap will hit the fan whether he wins or loses...He will try to finish his agenda if re elected, I'm sure with UN "backing". If he loses...well, I know him and his followers won't go off quietly. Either way I see bad ju ju. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It's up to the people to teach the rest of the sheep about what's right and what's bs. We're all preaching to the choir here so that's doesn't help. I have morons coming into my shop praising NObama left and right but not one of them can tell me anything good he did. The only thing they say is he got Osama. Stupid Koolaid drinking sheep.

It's up to the people to teach the rest of the sheep about what's right and what's bs. We're all preaching to the choir here so that's doesn't help. I have morons coming into my shop praising NObama left and right but not one of them can tell me anything good he did. The only thing they say is he got Osama. Stupid Koolaid drinking sheep.

I had a customer who was losing his house and business, mostly from obamamamas EPA regs on Pin Point Pollution mandated from the U.N. Law of the Sea Treaty the White House backs.

You see under the 2010 EPA regulations, fish farms, seed oysters and clams are considered Pin Point Polluters and the law requires the filtration and treatment of the salt water used in the process with technology that hasn't been invented yet. The EPA says if you enact the law the technology will be invented (?) The daily fines for non compliance bankrupted him and four others on the South Fork. BUT HE STILL LOVES OBAMA! Blind followers the won't see the real world, even when his policy affects them directly. paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

P.T.CHESHIRE