Interesting find

David

I am too young to have watched "Moving' On" when it was originally on, but I found it on YouTube. I thought it was a good show. If it were on now I can see my kids and I watching it, and enjoying it. We watch Hee Haw almost every Sunday night on RFD. It is so hard to find good stuff on TV to watch together, Nurse Goodbody doesnt hurt either. -Brad

I am too young to have watched "Moving' On" when it was originally on, but I found it on YouTube. I thought it was a good show. If it were on now I can see my kids and I watching it, and enjoying it. We watch Hee Haw almost every Sunday night on RFD. It is so hard to find good stuff on TV to watch together, Nurse Goodbody doesnt hurt either. -Brad

I remember watching " Moving ON" when it was on TV, i also watch Hee Haw every sunday night. your right 200 to 300 channels and you cant find much to watch. before cable and sat. tv. there was more to watch when i was younger on 6 channels than there is now with all those channels. Ron
  • Like 2