My Day Was Made Before We Even Got to the Show...

YES! A U MODEL! I ALMOST POOPED MYSELF WHEN I SAW IT THERE. SO AFTER THE SHOW WE STOPPED BY TO LOOK AT IT, THE GUY WAS HOME, AND HIS GRANDSON, SO HE WAS TELLING US ABOUT THE U MODEL, IT HAS A 237, 5 SPEED AND NO RUST!!!!! ONLY A COUPLE BOUBLES IN THE PASSENGER DOOR. ITS A 1976. I LOOKED IT ALL OVER GOT THE SERIAL NUMBER, THE GRANDSON STARTED IT UP FOR US, IT SOUNDED GREAT!!! BIG PUFF OF WHITE SMOKE OUT OF THE PIPE, JUST LIKE MINE!!! HE BOUGHT IT IN MASSACHUSETTS AND HE PUT A DUMP BOX ON IT, THEN TOOK IT OFF. HE TRIED TO SELL IT AWHILE BACK, BUT NOBODY WOULD GIVE HIM HIS PRICE. SO HE DECIDED TO TAKE THE BOX OFF PUT THE 5TH WHEEL BACK ON AND NOW HE WILL BE RESTORING IT. HOPE TO SEE HIM SOMEDAY AT A SHOW WITH MY U MODEL. TRUST ME I GOT A BAZZILION PICTURES OF IT. HE ALSO HAS A RED SUPERLINER WITH A 350 IN IT, BUT IT WASNT AT THE HOUSE.

• Like 2

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I love when guys say no Rust At All , exept the rot bubbles in the door/floor,back of cab .. etc. LOL hahaha .

No picking on you Vinny, you see that alot when guys are talking about their trucks or selling them.

Nope I looked her all over. Had my head under the cab, was in the cab, in by the passenger tire looking it all over. He pointed at the door and said you can see its age spots. He was a very honest, nice guy.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg