MMMM Polish festival this weekend

41chevy

It did the last time I shampooed it.

I'm trying to talk her into switching to something smooth, like linoleum. No luck so far.

Dude, seriously. I thought he was talking about fish. Hey.....wait a minute......I guess you could kinda....

Anyway, as far as your flooring problem, I am a very qualified floor guy and would be happy to help you in your time of need.

Almost forgot to put Tim here to clear up any confusion about who's offering to help.

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Tripe? Tripe soup? TRIPE??!! Thas like,,,guts,,,unmentionable parts, unwanted parts,,tripe? Ewwww!!! That be like eating a, a, a, maggoty fishhead! Tripe? (not in my lifetime,,,aint happenin) Blech!!! randyp

What do you think N.Y. style hot dogs are?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

My uncle Dennis used to say "mostly lips and assholes" (NYC hotdogs) but i love em' anyway i always try to get a waterdog anytime i'm in the city!.............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

My uncle Dennis used to say "mostly lips and assholes" (NYC hotdogs) but i love em' anyway i always try to get a waterdog anytime i'm in the city!.............................Mark

I might eat hotdog soup, but that tripe even looks disgusting in the store- they should keep it hidden or something.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Well, I am almost positive they are U.S.D.A. positively 100% pure virgin (never eaten), closely inspected by a Puerto Rican named Juan, (who has never tried to stick his pecker in a side of beef), lo-fat, lo cholesterol, high protein, tightly grained american meat from Somalia! That has to be it! randyp
  • Like 1

Dude, seriously. I thought he was talking about fish. Hey.....wait a minute......I guess you could kinda....

Anyway, as far as your flooring problem, I am a very qualified floor guy and would be happy to help you in your time of need.

Almost forgot to put Tim here to clear up any confusion about who's offering to help.

I was concerned at first when I thought Ben was posting that, but I guess your Dad won't mind. Just in case he does mind however, I won't tell a soul, YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME! Note to self, call grandpa Jumper

BTW, thanks for the offer to help, but I'll be laying this one solo.

Floor humor. Ya gotta love it!

LMAO! different kind of "waterdog" heres the kind i meant,spicy mustard,sauerkraut,onions,wash it all down with a Yoo-Hoo! mmm,mmm!...............................Mark

A clarification: them's "Dirtwater Dogs". The ingredients of the hot dog are the least of your worries, but damn they taste good.

Jim

I was concerned at first when I thought Ben was posting that, but I guess your Dad won't mind. Just in case he does mind however, I won't tell a soul, YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME! Note to self, call grandpa Jumper

BTW, thanks for the offer to help, but I'll be laying this one solo.

Floor humor. Ya gotta love it!

A clarification: them's "Dirtwater Dogs". The ingredients of the hot dog are the least of your worries, but damn they taste good.

Sure do! i love em' !...........................Mark

Sumpin tells me that first one swallowing all em weeners is prolly pretty dern popular around campus,,,or anywhere else for that matter. randyp

I'm just glad I wasn't there when she was learning how to do that. I think the circumstances would be a bit to intimate for my liking.

Jim

heh heh,,Yeah Jim, me too. Its amazing to wonder how events led up to that moment. She must really be super smart though, she has her name taped to her chest. I guess she forgets her name a lot. Where were all these at when I was a young man? Dammit! randyp

heh heh,,Yeah Jim, me too. Its amazing to wonder how events led up to that moment. She must really be super smart though, she has her name taped to her chest. I guess she forgets her name a lot. Where were all these at when I was a young man? Dammit! randyp

Well my friend,i can tell you they were'nt at my house either!...................................Mark
  • Like 1

Her momma taught her to never talk with her mouth full...probably don't ever have time to breath much less talk...

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE