MMMM Polish festival this weekend

41chevy

Saturday and sunday in Polish Town USA in Riverhead. Two days of perogies,glumpki,kalbasa, kruschiki, picked eggs, Polka and beer. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Saturday and sunday in Polish Town USA in Riverhead. Two days of perogies,glumpki,kalbasa, kruschiki, picked eggs, Polka and beer. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Boy oh boy! wish i was headed up that way! i deliver to the Home Depot in Riverhead occaisionally,have'nt been up there in a couple years i guess.Is the speedway still there? i ran out of hours there on my last trip,layed over for the weekend,went to the track and had a blast! no better kind of racing (in my opinion) then northeast modifieds!...................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Boy oh boy! wish i was headed up that way! i deliver to the Home Depot in Riverhead occaisionally,have'nt been up there in a couple years i guess.Is the speedway still there? i ran out of hours there on my last trip,layed over for the weekend,went to the track and had a blast! no better kind of racing (in my opinion) then northeast modifieds!...................................Mark

Every weekend,since 1949

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Raining like heck here at 12:30 but We're going any way.

P.T.CHESHIRE

Buhaha! I'm also in Poland and I can eat Pierogi or Bigos every day! Plus don't forget the girls :banana:

Anyhow, I wish everybody that attends good fun (dobrej zabawy) and a nice day (miłego dnia)!

Paweł

PS. Vlad - where are you headed? Somewhere in Poznań or Gorzów maybe? Have a nice trip

• Like 1

Lunch...Kabasi, Potato and Onion Perogies, Stuffed Cabbage and Kraut wased down with ice cold ZYWIEC Beer.

Miss Polish Town 2012 and Miss Junior Polish Town

Kabasi man

More tomorrow from breakfast on..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

post-3242-0-03395500-1345341207_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-06510700-1345341222.jpg

post-3242-0-60621100-1345341220.jpg

post-3242-0-38284300-1345341221.jpg

post-3242-0-83496500-1345341219_thumb.jp

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

Friends, it's actually "Kielbasa". and the stuffed cabbage (I just love it) is, in some parts of Poland called "Golabki" which actually means "pidgeons" - that's weird, but I love the taste anyhow.

That musta been a really nice party! Almost like our sunday lunch :D Have a nice day

Paweł

I thought a Polish festival was something that would be hosted by a chrome shop. I've never heard of Polish Town in Riverhead and didn't know what a pierogie was until I moved to Pittsburgh. Looks like fun, though.

I should tell my wife. She has Polish roots

My Wife has gray roots.

• Like 1

Jim

I thought a Polish festival was something that would be hosted by a chrome shop. I've never heard of Polish Town in Riverhead and didn't know what a pierogie was until I moved to Pittsburgh. Looks like fun, though.

My Wife has gray roots.

does the carp- never mind, that's none of our business.
  • Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Good day, traditional breakfast of sausage, eggs, potato pancakes and something light brown. White Borscht, sour cream,suasage and tripe soup for lunch, A big bowl of cabbage soup for a snack before leaving. 200,000 people in 2 days and over 16,000 perogies sold. Every body at home is angry at me for the attack of the "vapors". Makes my eyes tear... heres a photo of the smiling baika breakfast cook too. Paul

post-3242-0-51644000-1345423502_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-33407200-1345423503_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-52298000-1345423501_thumb.jp

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

LMAO! i can just imagine! when we go back to Jersey,i usually load up on German/Polish homecooking,just tends to give me the "wind" too! sure looks like some good stuff!....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.