more birthdays vt mack,n bulldogman

mowerman

Happy Birthday, Gentlemen!

It seems as if everyone is having a birthday this year.

Don't you just hate when that happens?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thanks Yall Sorry for responding a couple days late . been tween Memphis & Jackson,Tn & Memphis & Cleveland,Ms the last couple days . Monday it was all i could do to keep up w/ the B Day wishes on my FB Page .

it was a great day for me My 15 yr old niece made me a German Chocolate Cake W/a icing that matched the color of the cake but had coconut in it .

She knows her Uncle Mack doesnt eat cake very much BUT She knows i LOVE German Chocolate cake & its about the only cake i really eat & she did an AWESOME JOB on the cake it was GOOD !!! ;)

My friends threw me a lil surprise party on Sunday & they bought me a bottle of Jack (half gallon) & still got some left lol this ole Bulldog was running on Alcohol Sunday . just a lil buzz but not drunk cause i knew had to make a run to Jackson,Tn on Monday . Turned 37 this yr . 40 rounding the curve on the road called life & it makes me a shade nervous ...lol

VT Mack hope your bday was a great one bud .

Later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Turned 37 this yr . 40 rounding the curve on the road called life & it makes me a shade nervous ...lol

You should be nervous. Turning 40 is friggin' horrible, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. In fact, the only ages worse than 40 are 37, 38, 39. Don't get me started on those 3, I can't believe I survived those years. Terrible...terrible.

Being 50-now that's cool! Have a Nice Day! :blah::Mixer1:

Jim