Who's going to Watt's truck show?

Who's going and what are you taking? I have to see what is running and driving by then,the past couple of years I took my incomplete 48 ford rat rod pickup, my complete 41 Cadillac rat rod, I think that I took my 73 caprice convertible one year as well. Hopefully I'll have a road tractor project completed by then.

Tim

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

The show is very near to our shop...about 1/2 mile away. Just take the 119 South exit off of Rt 22 (in front of our shop) and then make the very next left. THe show is about 500 yards from the main road. There is a map on our webpage here:

http://www.wattstruc...m/truckshow.php

Show preps are in the home stretch! We have several displays coming from Mack including the 20 foot inflatable Bulldog and the Mack History Trailer exhibit! We'll also have the Ride for Freedom truck on hand for photos ops! We also have a machine gun display coming from one of our customers! Don't forget about classic cars, big rigs, farm tractors...etc. The list goes on!!

post-2-0-48832000-1344886420.txt

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Awww, that secret project is coming along great. You guys will love it. I'll post all about it after the show.

Ben

Twenty Questions.

#1. Does the project need to have a drop cloth placed underneath it when parked to protect the ground from "spotting"?

If I make it, I'll be wearing a Pitt Ohio T-shirt with the company logo on the front and a huge Pinnacle on the back.

Jim

We will have a booth at the show...the usual t-shirts, hats and misc. novelties will be available for sale. BMT photo at noon will be super!

bmodel_logo.png

Whew! Been busy today...shuttling trucks, washing equipment, putting up canopies! It's all coming together! Weather outlook is great! All systems are GO!! Hope to see you all tomorrow!

bmodel_logo.png

The show is very near to our shop...about 1/2 mile away. Just take the 119 South exit off of Rt 22 (in front of our shop) and then make the very next left. THe show is about 500 yards from the main road. There is a map on our webpage here:

http://www.wattstruc...m/truckshow.php

Show preps are in the home stretch! We have several displays coming from Mack including the 20 foot inflatable Bulldog and the Mack History Trailer exhibit! We'll also have the Ride for Freedom truck on hand for photos ops! We also have a machine gun display coming from one of our customers! Don't forget about classic cars, big rigs, farm tractors...etc. The list goes on!!

post-2-0-48832000-1344886420.txt