I hear you

randyp

I got all custom fitted for the latest state of the art micro-nuclear digitized hearing aids, a pair of em, at my wifes insistence, she paid for em. They came in yesterday, doctor hooked me up to his lil computer and tuned them all up. I did not know this freaking world was so noisy! They are outstanding! She even went the extra dollars and got the "Zen" program and remote for them, the zen is a soft, pleasing, sound that you can turn on or off. She axed me what the zen sounded like, I told her it sounded like an orgasm felt, I had to put hands over my ears and run fore she stold my hearing aids. You need to get that cough looked at Other Dog, I can hear you down here. randyp

• Like 2

STOP! Take those out of your ears!

Didn't you ever see The Wrath of Khan Star Trek movie? Those are alien insect implant devices that will at the proper time relase a worm that will bury itself into your brain and control your actions.

Well...............wait just a minute here. I bet you are okay, I don't think there is much left for them to bury themselves into grey matter wise?

Can you download other soothing sounds on them? Like a Detroit screamin'?

I at least would remove them when you sleep - the wife may send you sub-bub-lime-i-anal messages like:

I really enjoy dusting furniture.

I always pick up my socks.

Do you want to go shoe shopping?

Beer just tastes bad.

Diesel fumes really stink.

I think the wife needs more jewelry.

I vote we go eat at that new tea room.

• Like 1

I isnt worried bout aliens Olive,,,,since being I am the head poo-bah of the grand official order of the alien dragon, of wich very soon I and my compatriot insectesoids will rule all of this pitiful planet. I actually communicate with mother planet with these. on another note, i have eaten so many ribs, brauts, hot dogs,,,I may never walk again. randyp

Congratulations. No excuses for ignoring the Missus now.

Mrs Dash says I never listen, but I don't see any audio-orgasms in my future. Who gets to hold the remote?

I hid it from her Jim, now I can bust a nut at the push of a lil remote button. randyp

I hid it from her Jim, now I can bust a nut at the push of a lil remote button. randyp

Isn't that just a 1/2 second faster than your normal interval?

If you are real quiet about "busting a nut", you can hear your testicles collapse with those supercharged aids you now sport.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I got all custom fitted for the latest state of the art micro-nuclear digitized hearing aids, a pair of em, at my wifes insistence, she paid for em. They came in yesterday, doctor hooked me up to his lil computer and tuned them all up. I did not know this freaking world was so noisy! They are outstanding! She even went the extra dollars and got the "Zen" program and remote for them, the zen is a soft, pleasing, sound that you can turn on or off. She axed me what the zen sounded like, I told her it sounded like an orgasm felt, I had to put hands over my ears and run fore she stold my hearing aids. You need to get that cough looked at Other Dog, I can hear you down here. randyp

it's them nonfiltered Camels

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Randy, Welcome to the club. I got mine two weeks ago.

I sure like mine David. Im hearing birds and things that I guess i been missing for years. Dern things sure were pricey, but worth it cause they do work good. Technology is amazing. I did have to tell my wife she must be at that mystery frequency, cause shes still not coming through clearly,,,LOL,,,randyp

Pricey is an understatement. Each one was more than the first new pickup I bought. I do speak much more softly now. When ever my wife says "what", I tell her she needs to have her hearing checked. It's nice to be the one saying that after hearing it for the last ten years.

• Like 1

I sure like mine David. Im hearing birds and things that I guess i been missing for years. Dern things sure were pricey, but worth it cause they do work good. Technology is amazing. I did have to tell my wife she must be at that mystery frequency, cause shes still not coming through clearly,,,LOL,,,randyp

I need a new set of earplugs as that "shrill" sound still permeates the airwaves in my house.

Of course I'm routinely accused of not being able to hear anything except the ring of a cast iron skillet at resonate frequency.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.