MY NANA CAME HOME TODAY!

umodelnut

Sounds like your a good guy. I still call my mother several times a day just to see how her day has been and if she needs something. She just turned 84 years old, the 27th of April and in fair health.

Keep up the good work Vinny, she'll always remember what you did for her.

mike

• Like 2

Sounds like your a good guy. I still call my mother several times a day just to see how her day has been and if she needs something. She just turned 84 years old, the 27th of April and in fair health.

Keep up the good work Vinny, she'll always remember what you did for her.

mike

That means alot to me Mike.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Glad she is doing better,Vinny. Sounds like you are doing a great job checking up on them,like you said even if they are not sick. You're allright! :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I call them every night. I always have called them every night, even when nobodys sick.

Glad to hear she's home and feeling better. Your nightly phone calls mean more to them than you can imagine. The 3 of you are very fortunate to have each other.

• Like 1

Jim

Glad shes home. Your calling and letting her know your there is the best medicine she can get!! Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE