I CANT POST PICTURES!

umodelnut

Well I have tons of pictures to share with you guys but the site wont let me. Where it says "Attach Files" at the bottom and browse and stuff, it says heres what I copied and pasted::: Used 350.43MB of your 350MB global upload quota (Max. single file size: 10MB So I cant post pictures PLEASE HELP ME!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Yeah, you have already used up all your allotted upload space. You get more space as you go up in posting rank or you can purchase a BMT supporter package to give you unlimited upload space. We just can't have everyone unlimited or we would quickly run out of server disc space.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

You can show pics here from photobucket, just cut and paste the code that photobucket gives you that has at the beginning. It will show on the forums like a normal upload!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I post lots of pictures but I resize them to a much smaller size first, then every few months or so i'll go back and delete them altogether after they've been long forgotten and no longer of interest to anyone.

So that is why Miss Oklahoma looks so big. You have re-sized her. Tom, i'm still interested in all of those oldie pictures. I use them to get ideas.

mike